This C Arithmetic Operators Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in C. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- % is the modulus operator which give the remainder value.
- C language work on the order of precedence of the operator to solve the arithmetic equations.
- We cannot use the floating type variable while doing the % modulus operator.
- Order of precedence of the operator is used to solve the arithmetic equations C language.
- ! is not allowed before equal operator.