This C Data Types and Sizes Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in C. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- In C language both %d and %i can be used as a format identifier for int data type.
- typedef and struct are used to define user-defined data types.
- The size of the data types depend on the system( whether it is 16 bit, 32bit or 64 bit).
- Short is the qualifier and int is the basic data type in the C language.
- %o format specifier is used for unsigned octal value.
- In C language both %e and %E can be used for float or double exponential format.