This C Declarations Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in C. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- Changing const variable through non-constant pointers invokes compiler warning.
- There can be blocks inside a block and within blocks, variables have only block scope.
- %c can be used to print the indexed position.
- const keyword is also known as constant, which cannot be changed after 1st initialization.
- char str is the simple character variable declaration.
- Array declaration is also a pointer declaration.