This CSS Functions Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in CSS. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- blur() provides an blur effect to an image.
- DOM elements
- grayscale() is a function that converts the input image to grayscale.
- Saturation can be adjusted with number or percentage.
- Sepia is a filter that is often used in photography software.
- linear-gradient() CSS function creates an image consisting of a progressive changes between two or more colors along a straight line.