This Python Data Types Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in Python. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- Class is a user defined data type.
- All the Python function return 'None' by default, unless there is any particular value defined explicitly by the user.
- Python codes have to be indented properly.
- : operator with string used to get the number of starting bytes in a string.
- '?' is not an operator.
- dictionary is the core data type which is used to store the values in the form of key/value.