This Python Numeric Types Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in Python. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- We cannot compare the floating data type using equal to operator.
- l is used to determine long. We cannot use it in complex number.
- inf or Infinity is the unique case of floating data type and it is defined as float(inf).
- When we use 0 before any number that is the representation of octal number but octal number only contain numbers from 0 to 7, not 9.
- ^ is used as XOR operator in Python.