This Python Precedence and Associativity Online Test helps you to Boost your Knowledge in Python. In this test, we will cover the topics in the form of questions like
- Parenthesis can affects the order of precedence.
- Order of precedence of % and then +.
- Order of precedence is %, //
- Exponentiation operator (**) has the associativity right to left, but all other operators like //, + and % have associativity left to right.
- // is also known as truncation division operator because it truncates the decimal part and returns only integer part.